By now, you have had a chance to study the situation in Shawnee, Kansas. Today, you will write your analysis of the data presented in the case study. The Rusty’s Tavern case study begins on page 29 of the attached PDF file.
Your task is to analyze the data presented in the case study. DIscuss the different types of data, the quality, and whether you need more. What frameworks can be applied ti manipulate and understand the data?
Prompt: Write a data analysis that:
- Describes and evaluates the sources of information [CILO 1.2},
- Describes how the problem analysis triangle, GIS, cause-effect diagrams, charts and graphs, and other tools discussed in the course can be used to analyze the data [CILO 1.2],
- Includes new representations of the data [CILO 1.2], and
- Describes patterns and correlations in the data [CILO 1.2].
In-text citation: (Smith, 2011, p. 29) where p. 29 means page 29. Include page numbers in your citations for this assignment.
Full reference: Smith, S.C. (2011), Rusty’s Last Chance. In G. Jones & M. Malina (Ed.), Crime Analysis Case Studies. Retrieved from http://www.policefoundation.org/wp-content/uploads…
Step 1: Preparation
- Review the CILO 2 rubric below that will be used to assess your answer. Be sure that you can achieve all performance levels.
- Compose your response in any text editor (e.g. MS Word, or Google Docs) and spell check and grammar check it.
- Use APA citation and reference format to refer to your sources.
Step 2: Submission
- Click on the title of this assignment to open it.
- Either paste your text into the text editor box by clicking WRITE SUBMISSION or attach a PDF version of your essay file by clicking BROWSE MY COMPUTER.
- [Optional] Add Comments and/or excuses in the text box for your professor.
please this assignment worth 6% in my total grade , the rubric and the file that you need to read is in the attachment