Topic : What have researchers learned about poverty in the Pakistan.
Choose 4 research articles and do objective summary and compare & contrast
- 15 pts, Cover/Title Page
- 70 pts, Objective Summary: W(5) H(1) — YOU MUST PUT THIS IN YOUR OWN WORDS (Check your similarity BEFORE you submit)
- 15 pts, References Page (you will only have one reference listed — the research article you are using. Use the CORRECT references formula in the Foundations text to help you – found in Course Resources folder)
Resources to help you:
In Foundations Text:
- See pp. 17-22 to read about objective summaries
- See pp. 23-28 to read more about avoiding plagiarism
- See pp. 33-34 for Journal references formula
- At this point, you have found your research articles exploring your approved research question and you have learned how to find your 6 ‘ingredients’ during class
You learned about the W(5) H(1) and completed Phase 2 on p. 13a of your Final ‘Mission’ Packet (Found in W. 4’s HW).
For this assignment:
- You will open your Final ‘Mission’ Packet that is saved to your computer, and turn to p. 16a, “Activity: Analyze Your Research Articles: Compare and Contrast.”
- Complete p. 16a using all 4 research articles in your workbook and them COPY and PASTE into a NEW Word document to be submitted here.
Comparison = 50%
- To earn full credit, you will have mentioned all four research articles, used correct in-text citations, used appropriate comparison, transition words, have written in full sentences, and have written FULLY in your own words.
- Contrast = 50%
- To earn full credit, you will have mentioned all four research articles, used correct in-text citations, used appropriate contrasting, transition words, have written in full sentences, and have written FULLY in your own words.