- In at least 250 words, write a journal entry reflecting on Time, U R Worth It, Values, and Workspace.
- Your journal should be based on your reading in The A-Z Self-Care Handbook for Social Workers and Other Helping Professionals.
- You may choose to focus on one chapter from the assigned reading for the module or touch on each of the assigned chapters.
- You may use the Reflection/Discussion section at the end of each chapter for ideas on what to write about in your journal.
- Remember to reflect on or discuss how the assigned reading relates to you. This is not meant to be a summary of the material that you have read.
Book: GRISE-OWENS (NR) / (eBook) The A-Z Self-Care Handbook for Social Workers and Other Helping Professi